How to submit an error to the SkyStream TV developers
1. While on the stream, bring up the on screen menu by pressing the OK or select button on your devices remote. You can also press down to bring it up.
2. Click to the right to highlight the Question Mark icon and click on it.
3. Click on "Something's wrong?Tell us."
4. Click on the category of issue you are experiencing and make sure there is a check mark in the box next to it.
Optional - Type in exactly what the issue is.
5. Press the back button on your remote to remove the on screen keyboard and click on "Submit Report"
6. The program will begin collecting data about the error. This can take up to 1 minute.
7. Once the data has been sent directly to our developers you will receive a notification on the screen that says "Your report has been received."
8. You are finished submitting your report. Our developers have received it and will take action to solve the issue as soon as possible.