In this article we are going to show you how easy we have made it to market SkyStream TV to your friends and family and make money doing it.
Once you sign up for our affiliate program you will be brought to your affiliate dashboard. This is your go to place to market SkyStream TV, keep track of your progress and track your monthly revenue.
Your Referral Link - This is the link that you include in any posts that you want to write yourself or send directly to friends. This link will track any visitors that click on it and will give you credit for anyone that starts a monthly subscription. It is very important that you send this link and not just a link to www.skystreamtv.com. Sending our URL will not track your visitors and you will not be given credit for the sale!
Your Primary Social Links - Clicking on any of these social links will bring up a prewritten post or email that you can share quickly via email or your preferred social media account. This is the fastest and easiest way that you can get the word out to all of your friends, family and followers. You can always just copy your affiliate link manually and write a custom post if you want as well.
Clicking on the Instructions tab will bring you to a very thorough article outlining the best practices when marketing SkyStream TV. It also has many tips and tricks for places you can market it that you may not have thought about before. We would definitely check this out as it will give you a head start and give you some great marketing ideas.
Marketing Materials - The marketing materials section offers pictures, links to send out posts very similar to the Primary Social Links and an article you can send to people that really outlines everything that SkyStream TV offers.
Invite Others - This section is makes it easy to get other affiliates sign up under you. Simply enter up to 10 email addresses separated by a comma, edit the prewritten email (Optional) and click send. Doesn't get much easier then that. When someone signs up as an affiliate under you and signs up a customer, you get $0.50 for each month that the customer keeps their subscription. As an example lets say you sign up 10 affiliates under you, they each sign up 10 people. So with 100 people signed up under your affiliates, you would receive $50 each month for as long as they keep their subscription. The more affiliates you have signed up under you the more you can earn monthly by literally doing nothing except sending out a few emails.
We hope this article has shown you how easy it can be to market SkyStream TV, Help your friends and family save money while enjoying their favorite content and make perpetual monthly income at the same time!
Payment information is required to activate your free trial so you can enjoy SkyStream TV uninterrupted after your free-trial ends.
During registration, we verify the payment information you provide using a $1* test authorization. Some banks place this authorization in a temporary status of "pending" or "on hold" which you may see on your electronic statement. In these cases, the temporary hold on this authorization can take up to 7-10 business days to be removed from your statement. We automatically notify your bank that these authorizations will not be collected and should be removed.
Please be aware that seeing the $1 hold on your statement does not necessarily mean that we were approved to use your payment information. If any information you provided during registration does not match what appears on your bank's record (like the name on the card), we may be able to request an authorization, but still be rejected approval for your card. This is for your protection. As a result, however, if you tried to register using your card multiple times, you may see multiple $1 holds on your statement. None of these will be collected as actual charges.
You will only be charged after the trial is over, unless you cancel before the free trial ends
In order to use the SkyStream TV live TV streaming app your first need to sign into your primary device. So what exactly is a Primary device and why do you need to sign into one before using the SkyStream TV app on a mobile device?
A primary device is a set top box or a streaming stick. Examples of these would be a Skystream TWO Android TV Box, A Roku device, an Apple TV, an AndroidTV device or an Amazon Fire device.
Installing the SkyStream TV app on any of these devices and signing into the app is considered setting up a primary device. Once this is complete you can install the SkyStream TV live TV streaming app onto any mobile device and use it to watch over 65+ channels.
The reason you have to sign into a primary device as your main device comes down to the complicated licenses for offering TV channels. We could bore you with all of the details, but in a Primary device that would normally be inside your home connected to a TV needs to be signed into prior to using the SkyStream TV app on a mobile device.
How to submit an error to the SkyStream TV developers
1. While on the stream, bring up the on screen menu by pressing the OK or select button on your devices remote. You can also press down to bring it up.
2. Click to the right to highlight the Question Mark icon and click on it.
3. Click on "Something's wrong? Tell us."
4. Click on the category of issue you are experiencing and make sure there is a check mark in the box next to it.
Optional - Type in exactly what the issue is.
5. Press the back button on your remote to remove the on screen keyboard and click on "Submit Report"
6. The program will begin collecting data about the error. This can take up to 1 minute.
7. Once the data has been sent directly to our developers you will receive a notification on the screen that says "Your report has been received."
8. You are finished submitting your report. Our developers have received it and will take action to solve the issue as soon as possible.
How to search for on demand content on SkyStream TV
1. Click on search at the top of the page.
2. Type at least the first 3 letters of what you are searching for. For more accurate results please type the entire title if need be.
3. Click on the content you want to view and it will begin playing. You can pause, rewind, fast forward or jump to a specific spot while viewing on demand content.
How to browse the 7 day replay library on SkyStream TV
1. Click on On Demand at the top of the page.
2. On this screen you will see all of the shows and movies that have aired in the last 7 days broken down into categories. Scroll to the category you wish to browse and click right to browse throught the content.
3. Click on what you want to watch and it will begin playing.
How to watch and delete a recorded show on SkyStream TV
1. Click on Recordings at the top of the page (If you do not have any shows recorded or scheduled this section will be empty.)
2. Scroll down and highlight the recording you want to watch and click on it. The recording will begin playing.
3. To delete a recording simply click on the X on the on screen menu. You can bring up the menu by pressing the OK or Select button on your devices remote control.
4. Once you press the X button you will see this pop up appear. Click on OK and the recording will be deleted.
How to use the 7 day replay feature to watch shows and movies from up to 7 days ago on demand
1. Click on Guide and scroll to the day the show or movie aired. All of the previous days will say "Last" before the day. Click on the correct day.
2. Click left or right to the correct channel and click on it.
3. scroll up or down to the show you want to view and click on it. The video will now begin playing.
How to record your favorite shows on SkyStream TV
1. Click on Guide at the top of the page, Scroll to the day that the show will air and click on it.
2. Click left or right and find the channel that airs the show you want to record.
3. Click on the channel and scroll to your show.
4. Click on the show and you will see this pop up appear. Click OK.
5. To see your scheduled and recorded shows click on Recordings at the top of the page.
How to add favorite channels in SkyStream TV
1. Click on the channel you want to make a favorite.
2. Click on the Heart button and you will see the Heart fill up. This mean you have now made this channel a favorite. To remove this channel from your favorites at any time simply click on the heart again and it will be empty.
3. All of your Favorite channels will now be listed at the top of the "On Now" section for easy browsing.